- Back-to-Back (Freestanding / Floor-to-ceiling)
- Galvanized & Zinc
- NSF listed Powdercoat
How Our System Works
We have 4 basic components: uprights, brackets, clamp set & shelves.
Our uprights have one vertical slot running down the front. The back of a bracket fits in the upright slot. A 2-part clamp set when tightened holds the back of the bracket in the upright. Do the very same on the next upright over and put a shelf on top. Using screws shelves attach in at least 3 places to the brackets – through small holes located in the shelf corners on top, or through small slotted holes on the front part of the shelf.
We call tiers each level of shelves installed along on the uprights.
Printed installation instructions and photos of the basic components are below.
- Basic Components
- Bracket & Ceiling Bracket Installation
- Freestanding and Back-to-Back
- Cross Brace Installation on Freestanding & B-to-B Units
- Refrigerated and other Walk-in Installations
- NSF Hardware
- Garment Hang Rod Assembly
- Using a Splicer To Combine Garment Rods
- Installing Base Enclosures
- Installing Seismic Lips or Product Stops on Shelves
- Tire Rack Installation
- Overall Shelving Distance from Wall & Bracket Depth illus
- Freestanding VERSUS Wall Mounted Uprights