Colored Shelving Components
E-Z Shelving Systems provides powder coated shelving components in standard and custom colors. E-Z can powder coat any primary component – uprights, brackets, shelves, and clamps – and most accessories. The result is a durable, attractive, colored shelving finish that should be considered for almost any application.
Use a powder coated shelving finish to:
- Match or complement decor.
- Create a backdrop for items on display.
- Add an extra layer of corrosion protection.
- Present “floating” shelves by matching uprights to wall color.
Colored Shelving Options
E-Z Shelving’s “standard” powder coat colors are maintained in bulk quantities to facilitate discounted pricing and shorter turn times. Standard colors are as follows:
|White||Light Tan||Light Gray||Gray||Black||Silver Vein|
When selecting a standard color, please note:
- All colors are provided in a gloss finish unless otherwise noted.
- The color swatches above are an approximation only. Light tan and light gray are very light. Contact us to request free physical samples for review.
- Low or no light reflectivity
- NSF certification
- Textured effect
A “custom” color is any powder coat variety that E-Z special-orders for your job. Custom powder coat options can address both aesthetic and performance requirements, such as:
For color matching to a tone that is not part of the RAL standard please contact us, and be prepared to mail a physical sample. Production of your order may require added time for the acquisition and testing of your powder, and your final pricing may reflect powder purchase minimums.
How to Order Colored Shelving
To order color samples, use our Contact Form.
To see a quote for colored shelving call us at (800) 353-1331, or use our Quote Form. When completing the form look for the Standard and Custom options under “Shelving Finishes”.